Benefits of Vitamin B12:
1. Vitamin B12 increases the body's ability to produce energy.
2. B12 Helps maintain neural tissue and keep the brain healthy.
3. B12 Reduces fatigue, especially mental fatigue.
4. B12 has been shown to fight against mutagens, thus it may prevent certain types of cancers.
5. Vitamin B 12 is excellent for skin
Where can we get it? Vitamin B12 is found in a number of foods, i.e. fish and meat products are especially high in Vitamin B12. Some people, however, don't get enough of this essential vitamin in their diet, thus will need to supplement with this vitamin. Luckily, vitamin B12 is relatively inexpensive and can be found just about anywhere (even grocery stores). iHerb, for example, carries this product for as low as $5 for a 100+ day supply. See below for the link to iHerb.
Link to IHerb